Skip to content
1. Definition and Interpretation
- The company means Envirodress Ltd.
- Registered address: 17 Wells Mount, Upper Cumberworth, Huddersfield, HD8 8XQ
- The customer means any individual or business contracting with Envirodress Ltd for the supply of our products.
- Delivery is made by the third-party pallet network employed by the company directly or indirectly.
- By purchasing our products via our website, it will be taken as agreement to these terms and conditions of sale.
- The images of the Products on our site are for illustrative purposes only. As these are natural products the customer accepts that the appearance, colour, moisture content, or packaging dimensions of our products may be subject to slight variation. However, no warranties or guarantees are offered in regard to the quality, appearance, or fitness for purpose of these products..
- No liability is accepted for the failure of plants or turf as a result of improper use.
- Once a product has been paid for and delivered it becomes the property of the customer. Envirodress Ltd accepts no liability for any accident or injury resulting from the storage of the product once delivered.
- The customer will notify Envirodress Ltd of any customer service issues within 30 days of delivery in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond within 48hrs of an issue being raised.
- The customer will take full responsibility for ordering the correct quantity of products. Envirodress Ltd will not provide refunds for surplus products
3. Dispatch and Delivery of Products
- When an order has been confirmed and payment received, before 12-noon, Monday to Friday, Envirodress Ltd will make every effort to dispatch the pallet on the same day. Orders received after noon will be dispatched on the next working day. Envirodress Ltd do not provide any guarantees on the specific timing of a delivery and do not accept any liability for losses/costs/damages incurred as a result of late delivery.
- If the delivery company are not able to deliver an item due to the customer providing inaccurate, or vague information then the customer will be liable for any delivery costs Envirodress Ltd incurs as a result.
- Envirodress Ltd will always try to ensure that products are delivered to the location requested by the customer, subject to safe and legal vehicle access. Delivery information and restrictions are available on the Delivery page of Envirodress Ltd website (www.envirodress.co.uk).
- Envirodress Ltd does not accept any liability for damage to property incurred whilst the driver is acting under the instruction of the customer. If a delivery vehicle becomes stuck or damaged as a result of manoeuvring under the customer’s instruction, then the customer will be liable for any recovery, repair or waiting costs incurred.
- If access cannot be gained to the delivery location as instructed and agreed by the customer, then additional charges may apply. In this instance the customer will be liable to pay the original delivery cost of the item plus any redelivery or return costs incurred. The customer accepts that if they can’t be contacted and if it is safe and legal to do so, the pallet/s ordered will be left at the kerbside.
4. Cancellation/Returns, Amendments
- The customer has the right to cancel any order at any time up to 14 days from when the order was placed. If the customer cancels their order within 14 days of placing it a full refund will be issued for the cost of the goods. If the order is cancelled after the product has been dispatched, then the customer will need to return the goods in the same condition that they were dispatched within 14 days of cancelling the order.
- Orders can only be amended prior to the goods being dispatched. If a customer wishes to amend or cancel an order, they should email the amendment/cancellation instructions to email@example.com immediately marking the email as “Urgent Order Amendment/Cancellation” in the subject field of the email.
- The customer will be liable for any carriage costs incurred as a result of an order being cancelled or amended after the goods have been dispatched.